Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Make-Over

I decided it was time to do a Fall blog make-over! Considering December is just around the corner I don't know how long this template will be up, hee-hee! I was tired of seeing the summer design. Be on the look out for a cute holiday format coming in December :)

As I said the other day, this is Digital Scrapbooking Weekend. A weekend where digital scrapbookers get together and have loads of fun. Well, we ALWAYS have fun but this weekend there is just more of it (my opinion of course). I created 4 layouts yesterday for various challenges over at Scrap Orchard. Here they are...

A little 5x7 photo card I made for the winning team from our Scavenger Hunt Friday night using the kit, Apple Of My Eye by Tracey Howard @ Scrap Orchard. This was for the Slogan Challenge.

The Blakester!! This challenge I was suppose to use a typewriter & a handwriting font on the same page. I used the kit "Play" by DeCrow Designs @ Scrap Orchard.

And this little number was for a Scraplifting challenge. I got to lift one of Amy Stoffel's layouts. Isn't this a darling photo of Caiden? I used several kits...August & Autumn Harvest both by Amy Stoffel herself (I thought it appropriate to use her designs for the lift) and the word art is from Elegant Word Art by Bethany called Autumn Leaves Word Art Pack...all @, you guessed it, Scrap Orchard!

And this last one, using some close up shots of Caiden's sweet smiling face, was for a Template challenge. I used the kit "Kissing Frogs" by Lyndsay Riches. Caiden loves to give kisses so I thought it was appropriate to use this darling kit for the challenge :)

0 comments: