Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hump Day Post

I really don't like that I am not blogging as much as I used to :( Thought I would jump on and say hello to my many...okay, 3 followers, LMBO!

There has been lots going on at work and in my life personally recently. Work has finally picked up again so that is a definite praise. I would really like to take a Fri/Mon combo off just have some time away but not sure that is happening anytime soon.

Many many prayer requests being lifted up this last week. Bill Satterthwaite (father of my bff's DD) recovering from colon surgery & now battling a severe blood infection. Shawn Smith & his family in the loss of Shawn's father. However, his dad came to know Jesus during his battle with cancer so we also rejoice in knowing he is fully healed & walking in heaven right now. My mom continues to have complications from her knee replacement surgery. Swelling in her legs (lymphodema) and more recently battling a terrible headache. A friend of mine is moving this weekend and we have yet to find just 2 strong guys to help with the heavy/bulky items. One of my digi-world friends, Trina, lost her grandmother to a stroke this week and is having a very hard time with the loss. Just so many needs.

I, myself, have some good news. My blood work came back normal with the exception of some elevated cholesterol. So, I have reset my eye appt and go in Friday to get my new glasses. Can't wait to no longer have blurry vision in my right eye!

I am beginning a new journey starting in May.....more on that later though. Yes, I am keeping you in limbo so deal!

Leaving you with some recent layouts or at least layouts done since my last post:

Done for a challenge about reflections using She's A Hoot by Wild Dandelion Designs

Caiden looking so happy as he runs around on Easter day!

Using a collab kit from Amanda Heimann Designs & SuzyQ Scraps called Going Green

Same kit....the boys on Easter Sunday while hunting eggs!


Gorgeous kit Amy Stoffel is coming out with on 4/23 called So Delightful


Same kit....another RAK layout for Ramona (her girls are so easy to scrap!)


Another upcoming release from Amy Stoffel & Krystal Hartley called Artesia & yep, another RAK for Ramona...this kit was made for these photos!!!


Kit called Out Of This World by Brandy Designs @ Polka Dot Plum


Same kit...Trevor and his classic Trevor face!


And so, now I can relax for a few days since I finally blogged! Hope the rest of your week is filled with abundant blessings!!

x0x0x0
.

0 comments: