Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sorry it's been awhile....

I would like to say I have just been soooo busy lately, which is why I have not blogged. Yes, I have been busy but not overly so. No, my excuse is.....are you ready for this? I started reading the Twilight books on June 1st (day after my last post). It is June 12th and I am on book 3, Eclipse and 100% ADDICTED! I would be much further along with Eclipse except Scrap Orchard did this really cool challenge about videos and I have been sucked into watching them. And, not to mention the usual digi-duties I have on my weekly plate. Today......soon.....maybe right after I finish the post and eat lunch I am nestling down and planting my nose back in the book!



So yes, I am working my way to becoming a complete TWERD! Never ever ever thought I would even like the books let alone, crave them! Well, it's Edward & Jacob I crave, lol. I am still just torn between what "team" to be on. But, enough Twilight talk.



Mom & Dad celebrated their 51st anniversary on June 6th. They didn't want any gifts but I twisted their arm into letting me taking them out to dinner. We went to Bella Milano's up in Edwardsville. A delicious Italian restaurant where I have ate the same thing all 4 times I have been there......Pasta Three Way (ravioli stuffed with meat, spaghetti & mostaccoli smothered in a few different cheeses & baked to perfection in their homemade sauce). I {heart} their salad, too. Has crisp pieces of prosciutto through out....oh so yum!



Looking forward to Father's Day next weekend and then just around the corner will be Trevor's 2nd birthday! Speaking of birthdays.....Blake, Caiden's big brother, turned 5 on the 9th! Happy Birthday Blake!!!!!!!! I will post a more recent photo later....this one is about 2 years old!





And, here is what I have worked on since I last posted........

Utah State Template by Scrapping With Liz @ Scrap Orchard also using the kit, The Great Outdoors by Ziggle Designs @ Scrap Orchard This was one of my panoramic shots of Bryce.....oh how I want to go back!!!



One Photo Template Set from Scrapping With Liz @ Scrap Orchard. Also using the kit, Strolling Through The Park by Ziggle Designs @ Scrap Orchard

This was taken just as we entered the Capitol Reef National Park. I almost look tiny on this huge fallen tree, lol.


I double teamed my efforts on this one. I used the template set, Zine Style Templates, by Scrapping With Liz & the kit was Two Peas In A Pod by Lyndsay Riches & simply.scraps at Scrap Orchard. Both released the same week so I killed two birds with one stone! These are various photos of Caiden & Trevor over the last 2 years.


Also using the kit, Two Peas In A Pod but no template....all my design. Brian & Trevor being silly!


Fingerprints No. 5 Template set from Brandy Designs using the kit, Perserverance, both at Polka Dot Plum Haven't scrapped Molly in awhile....she's so stinking pretty!




Using Big Daddy, a collab between Amy Stoffel & simply.scraps @ Scrap Orchard. Again, my design....no template, yay!!! Kind of a "then & now" them with a photo of my daddy long before I was a glimmer in his eye and another one from just a few years ago! He so cute!


Ahhh, Calypso, by Amanda Heimann Designs as she guests at The Digi Chick this month. I fell IN LOVE with this kit!!!! More Molly!!!



Another one using Calypso My happy little bouquet of fresh flowers that are all still going strong even a week later. Well, the 2 large, orange gerbera daisies pooped out but the rest are still happy!


And that catches me up for now. Have a great day....whatever day you are here visiting my little blog! {smooch-smooch}

xoxoxo

0 comments: