Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Creations....

Just hopping on to post a few layouts I have created this year already. I am a new CT member for Brandy Designs at Polka Dot Plum and these first 3 were created using new or revamped kits of hers.


Using PROJECT 365
A series of photos of Trevor I just adore. I have scrapped several pages using them. I also used a template by DeCrow Designs at Scrap Orchard. Lovin' templates in 2010!




Using HOT COCOA

This is just a scrumptious kit (and another template from DeCrow Designs). I love these color combinations. Another photo of Trevor looking ever so intently at the dirt and leaves!



Using GLITTERING SNOW

Okay, so I have NO snow photos to speak of, therefore, I went hunting at Flickr to find something and well, who could possibly resist these gorgeous beauty's? Not me. Here is the link to the photo I used: Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9497723@N08/649772835/


Using Snowy Sidekick...a duo from KristinCBDesigns & Meg Mullins @ Scrap Orchard (and another template...this time from Designs by Sine: SO Journaled)

Yes, these are photos from September I am using for a "snowy" digi kit. But hey, he is wearing long sleeves (and white) and I am sorry but these photos show off the cuteness that oozes out of this child too much not to scrap something and I was itching like crazy to use this kit!!! Geesh, why did I feel the need to go thru that whole explanation?

0 comments: