Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Brandy's Design-iversary Sale!!!

Image is linked to Brandy's Blog!!!
Starting January 1, we will be celebrating my 1 year Design-iversary on my blog!

Each day in January, there will be a freebie download and at the end of the month, you will have a complete mega kit great for scrapping those winter photos and it is even versatile enough to scrap your everyday photos as well!

January 7, there will be a template challenge. Make sure you visit then to download your free template and every participant will be a winner with one grand prize.

During the month of January, I will also retire some my oldies but goodies to make room for 2010! Select items will be on sale for $1.00-$2.00. All other items will be on sale for 30% off all month!

Every customer in January will be put into a drawing to win all of my New Releases for 3 months!

0 comments: