Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Some ramblings...



Notice my new blog design? It's called Little Joys by Zoe Pearn. I can almost change my blog design without using the tutorial.....not quite but almost. Wanted something Christmaslike for December.


This month has me as a guest creative team member for Jennifer Fox Designs at Polka Dot Plum. It's kinda weird to jump in as a "guest" but I am slowly getting my bearings. Be on the look out for some layouts using her fab kits soon. For now you can check out her store by clicking HERE.


I have always said that when one door closes, another one will open. I am trying to remember that today of all days. That is all I am going to say for the moment. I know, leaving you hanging from a cliff, but I will explain in due time. In due time.


Well, I will leave you with a layout I did this morning. I have to get ready to head out the door for my Sunday School groups Christmas party. In the ever inspiring words of Tigger...


TTFN....TA-TA-FOR-NOW!


Christmas Circa 1991.....Jesse Allen in all his cuteness!!!

0 comments: