Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's beginning to look alot

like the Christmas (winter) season around Scrap Orchard!!!! I tell ya, this one amazing group of designers!! Here are few of some of my favorites from the Fresh Fruit Friday selection this week. All of the kits shown below are linked to the Scrap Orchard store just by clicking on the previews. And, the BEST part is......these are all 20% off for the next week so what the heck you waiting for??? Get clickin' and grab some adorable Christmas & Wintery kits to work on all those upcoming photos!!!



I adore all these little snowmen!!! There is even a snow kitty & snow puppy! How cute?
Who doesn't love hot cocoa & marshmellows? This kit is perfect for scrappy those snow days!


I think my favorite element in this kit is the little lamby!

And I just love everything about this one!!!
There you have it.....some Friday Fave's of mine :) Enjoy & stay warm!!




0 comments: