Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snapshots of Christmas 2009

As I wait for my car to warm and snow on the windshield to melt I thought I would post some Christmas memories.

Dad and I loaded up his truck with Kruta donuts for the nursing staff at Memorial Convalescent Center, Christmas gifts and Miss Molly (who was very excited to go see her grandma). We arrived at MCC about 9:15 and proceeded to unload the truck. Jeff arrived soon after Dad and I so we all just visited for awhile.

After Jeff left we did our gift exchange. Every year since I have lived on my own it is tradition for me to go to mom and dad's Christmas morning. No matter when we do our big family gathering & exchange, our gifts to each other are always saved until Christmas morning.

Dad and I left about noon so he could let their puppies out. I immediately began to unpack my favorite gift and set it up. It is a Keurig Special Edition Single Cup Coffee Maker and I think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!!

Here are some photos from our morning.


Mom being silly!


Have you ever seen BLUE mistletoe?? Mom is so happy with her Chanel No.5


A Christmas shot of me, Mom and Molly-Magoo!!


A photo of my new Keurig preparing a fresh cup of coffee of my personal enjoyment!

0 comments: