Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Well Wishes For Marti, 12-16-2009

Mom had a somewhat better day yesterday. I am praying she was moved back to the orthopedic ward sometime in the evening. The surgeon is getting concerned about her not being further along in the therapy process. Of course, this is due to the set back of the blood clot int he lung, which could not be helped. I will be going to see her about 11:15 a.m. today. I have a helper in the office so I am going to take my dad's usual slot.

Thank you to those who have left mom a message. I have printed them out and will take them with me today. Let's pray her over to the care center everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless <><

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marti, I am praying that each day is better than the day before. You will be home before you know it. God has His hand on you.
Love & Prayers,
Sheila & Ashlee