Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well Wishes For Marti, 12-15-09

I know this time of year is busy and sometimes getting out to visit or even getting a card purchased and mailed can be a monumental task. So, I am setting up a place on my blog where you can come and leave her a message, which I will then print and take to her at the hospital to lift her spirits.



Each morning I will place a new entry entitled "Well Wishes For Marti, (date)". I may have other posts for that day so just look for the well-wishes post. Click on the word "comments" under the post and type whatever you would like to say. Comments are able to be viewed by anyone else leaving a comment just so you know :)

You will be asked to choose how you want to "announce" yourself. The 2 easiest ways for those who don't have a Google or Blogger account is to choose either NAME/URL or ANONYMOUS. If you choose NAME you can just type your first name only and leave the URL blank. Anonymous is just as it states and you don't have to type anything BUT I ask that you atleast leave your name at the end of the comment so mom knows who left the message. You may be asked to type in a series of letters/numbers that look odd but this is just a security measure to keep spammers from posting in my blog.



God bless!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I just want to let you know that you have been in my prayers each and every day. May today be a good day for you and the therapy goes very well. Pam Barnal

Annette said...

Blessings to you on your recovery. May you find special joy in this season and savor every moment of it!
Merry Christmas!

Ursula said...

My prayers are with you during this frustrating time. May God give you strength, peace, rest and everything else you need for the day! Ursula Seastrand