Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 18, 2009

Well Wishes For Marti, 12-18-09

It is 5:23 a.m. as I begin this post. I fell asleep about 8 o'clock last night, therefore, awoke at 4:15 a.m. That's okay....I really don't mind waking up before the birds. Really. Shower is taken, it's such a peaceful time, and no rushing around like I normally do. Ahhhh, nice.

I have some "super-calla-fragilistic-espee-alla-docious" (see what a refreshing shower & good sleep does for me?) news. Mom went from baby steps yesterday morning to leaping & bounding her way into the care center in the afternoon.

She was incredibly worried, depressed, anxious over an issue she was having with her left leg. She wasn't able to lift it while lying down. I prayed with her and sent out prayer requests across the WWW and within 2 hours I was receiving reports she was starting to lift the leg AND several of her doctors had approved her to move over to the rehab center.

She was settled into a "private" room by late afternoon. The nurses thought it would be nice, after all she has been through, to be in a room all to herself. That or too many of her past roommates have complained about her snoring, LOL! Shhhh, don't tell her I said that :)

Lots of praises.............that's what I like to report! Gotta run, thanks for stopping by. And, thanks for the prayers<><

0 comments: