Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cherohala Skyway Drive Layout Post #1

Slowly I am getting some layouts created from the trip Mom and I took through Tennessee & North Carolina last week. Trying to find my mojo again.....ugh, I don't like creative dry spells. Enjoy the 3 I have so far...explanations under each layout.



A few of the scenic views we had driving through both the Cherokee & Nantahala National Forests as well as alongside the Ocoee River. Kits used to create this were: Outside The Lines by Taylormade Designs; Dreams of Summer by Amy Stoffel


An old barn, as if you couldn't tell. I saw so many old, delapidated barns on this trip but was never really able to stop and photograph any of them. It is hard when you are driving 55+ mph and then suddenly see one.....not like you can throw on your brakes, flip a U-ee and get the shot. Not to mention....many of them were not really accessible without driving onto someone's property to get the picture and I am not going to trespass just to get a photo of a barn.



This was a beautiful water full about 6 miles off the Cherohala Skyway just outside of Tellico Plains, TN. You never have to leave your car if you don't want to.

0 comments: