Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mojo flowing....

Found my MOJO again....here are the results:



Using a fun kit called Wonderful World by Ettes & Company from Scrap Orchards. I am pleased with how the extraction of Mom & Trevor turned out. It really looks like they are walking across that little bridge together :)


We FINALLY made it to the pumpkin farm this past weekend!! And Blake got to go with us, too, YAY! He had a blast running through the big corn maze checking for the "dead-ends". I know it saved us adults from having to do it, LOL!! Blake was hilarious...he would turn around and say "shhhh, be very quiet....we're hunting sounds" Meaning....be quiet so we can hear the noises and tell which way we needed to go, LOL!! I used a kit by Tracie Stroud at Scrap Orchard called, Pumpkin Patch. The alpha I used is by Stephanie2 and is called Pippi Alpha.



Another LO from the pumpkin patch trip. This is Mr. Caiden playing in the corn pit. Man, that corn was about a foot deep. I was finding corn in my shoes hours later believe it or not. Trevor had several pieces fall out of his diaper about 4 hours after we got home. I think Caiden liked the pit the most :) I used the same Pumpkin Patch kit by Tracie Stroud for this layout as well.



A silly photo of Brian & Trevor using the kit, The Bees Knees, by Amy Stoffel at Scrap Orchard.

Well, it was a productive weekend for scrapbooking & having fun with the boys but not much else. I was in too much pain after the Pumpkin Farm adventures to do much of anything else. I am NOT joking or exaggerating! Feeling a little better today....a LITTLE!

0 comments: