Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Another Hybrid Project....

This is by far my favorite project to date. Okay, I have only done like "3" hybrids but still. I never once became frustrated or confused with this one. That probably has a lot to do with the fact most of my cutting was straight lines for long, wide curves. NO SCALLOPS!!!

I created this Satchel Bag gift bag to hold the box that will hold the necklace I bought my mommy for mother's day.
This was seriously fun to make....I foresee making more of these adorable satchel gift bags in the future!!The only elements I added to this all digital project were the 2 pink jewels on the straps, the pink ribbon & a large pink brad under the flap to help hold it closed.

If you would like to try your hand at a hybrid project, check out PIXEL GEEK DESIGNS at Scrap Orchard.....she has some amazingly cute templates!!! (fyi- the site will be down starting late on 5/08 thru late 5/11, possibly longer as they switch host servers so be patient)

0 comments: