Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, May 17, 2010

Weigh in & bed update

Today's official weigh in shows.....drum roll please...............................

2 lbs lost!!!

Me happy.

Well, I slept in my bed. But, not nearly as soundly as I sleep on the couch. I don't understand how a couch with NO support can be more comfortable on my lower back than a good bed with a 2" memory foam mattress topper!?!?!? I ended up putting a thin, small pillow under the lower part of my back and that helped quite a bit. I have this degenerative disc problem and from time to time it will compress more than usual causing
sciatic nerve pain.

That's all for now...........woo-hoo!!! Sorry, still excited about losing 2 more lbs :)

ps- did you see I changed my blogwear again.......it was time to get rid of the wintery one :(

xoxox
.

0 comments: