Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, May 14, 2010

Random Friday Thoughts....

Here are some of my random thoughts this Friday morning....at approximately 6:00 a.m. and in no particular order.

1. I love early mornings with birds chirping & cool air coming in the open window
2. Molly can be a good girl once in awhile
3. I really need to use my Heeltastic tonight!
4. Squeeeee!!!! Scrap Orchard is almost back up :)
5. God is good.
6. Where is that new tube of toothpaste I know I bought?
7. What do I want to take for lunch today along with my usual salad?
8. Helen: don't forget food pantry tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Must catch up laundry SOON!
10. Where are those ants getting in??????????

And that is a peek into my odd brain this morning. Got to love the random way my mind works, don't ya? Have a blessed Friday my loves!

xoxoxo
.

0 comments: