Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 7, 2009

And the winner is.....

me!!!! Gonna toot my own horn here for a few. I digi-scrap because I absolutely love it. It is the creative outlet that gives me a chance to turn off the TV and focus on the many blessings in my life. But, I am not unlike most who love to be recognized from time to time for the sweat & tears....okay maybe not sweat, afterall, I sit in my recliner with a laptop on my lap for goodness sake....they put into their work. I did a challenge at http://www.faithsisters.com/ back in February. It was a template challenge. The template was by JZDesigns and I so love her temps! I received in email this past week letting me know my layout was chosen as the winner for that challenge. Me! Me who never wins anything, lol. Here is the layout that won me a $4 gift certificate to JZ's online store....where, by the way, I purchased another one of her templates.
The kit I used to create this LO is called "A Love To Remember" by Ladybug Pages at Pretty Scrappy.

Well, I have a load of clothes that need to be put in the dryer and another load to throw in the washer. I have neglected my home this past week :) May you have a blessed day!



0 comments: