Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Challenges

Here are a few layouts I have done in the last few days for some challenges over at Pretty Scrappy. I didn't think I was going to get a chance this month to do any of the challenges but seems like I am.... hope you enjoy these layouts. BTW, the card is the first card I have made digitally.


This one was for the Color Challenge. We had to use at least 3 specific colors. Of course, I just used items from the kit "It's My Party", the March Collaboration Kit from Pretty Scrappy, which earned me extra points, woo-hoo!



This one was for a challenge called "What's In The Box" and you had to use every element provided in the mini kit. Thankfully you were allowed to recolor any element you needed to. I wasn't sure how the birthday presents would look since this isn't a photo from a birthday party but I think it's okay. I do love the colors of this layout....it really pops!




0 comments: