Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I will praise you in this storm.....

and I will lift my hands....for You are who You are.....no matter where I am.....and every tear I've cried....You hold in your hand.....You never left my side.....and though my heart is torn.....I will praise You in this storm.

In memory of my Pastor, who today, had his life taken from him while doing what he so loved doing.....preaching the Word of God to his sheep. Pastor, you will live on in my heart until one day I see you again, in Heaven. I know you are sitting at the feet of Jesus right now... and for that I rejoice. But, I am human and that part of me cannot make sense of this tragedy and mourns the fact you are gone......but never forgotten.

1 comments:

Michelle McVaney said...

Praying for you and your church family. What a terrible tragedy.