Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Andy Stanley Link

I have been a huge fan of Andy Stanley for several years now. It began when my singles Sunday school class was without a teacher and our associate pastor, Adam, suggested we watch these videos by Andy Stanley. I will admit we were not too happy about this idea. But, after the first week's video we were hooked. Andy, the son of Charles Stanley, has an incredible voice to listen (in my opinion) and I am quite picky about voices I choose to listen to on a regular basis. In addition to his voice, he brings God's word and truth to you in a refreshing manner and makes it apply to the HERE & NOW.

I belive the bible transcends all time and is completely relevant to the times we are living in today. But, I think many would agree, it is hard to sometimes just pick up the bible and read it and go "oh yeah, that is totally what is happening now and here is how God is part of it". Am I not right? Haven't you felt that way sometimes? Well, Andy takes God's word and draws you in with his very visual way of speaking. We no longer listen to his sermons weekly since we were blessed with some awesome teachers so I am glad to have this link to take me there anytime I want to hear him. I hope you will take a few minutes to link to the site and listen....or even watch the video if you prefer. He has several to choose from. To get to this site you can just click on this posts Title at the top of this post. If you forget to bookmark it in your computer you can always come back here and I have it in my sidebar to the right...just look for Andy Stanley Videos!

If you check it out and like what you see please come back and leave me a comment letting me know. I can absolutely guarantee if you check it out, you will NOT be disappointed. Unless of course your computer has a malfunction and you can't hear it!! In that case, rebuke satan and try again :)

0 comments: