Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Signs of Love Slideshow

I placed a new slideshow at the top of my blog. These are the layouts I created for a tribute album in memory of my late Pastor, Fred Winters. The albums contains photos of various signs from all over our local area of people who were praying for our church family and Pastor's wife & girls. I also made some layouts using FOUR questions the church had us discuss the first Sunday back after the shooting. One page will have the question and the other coordinating page has some of the scriptures I found to go with that question. You can click on any image and it will take you to my Photobucket site where you can see the layout up close as I realize the strip doesn't allow you to really read what was written. Be blessed.

0 comments: