Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ADSR5 & The Orchard Angels!!!

I think I mentioned a few weeks ago about the Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race starting on February 7th. I partnered up with a digi-world friend, Trina, for this race. Trina, her husband and daughter, Miss K., live in Canada and we met in the Scrap Orchard forums several months ago. It has been fun getting to know her through the WWW.

We have both completed Challenge #1 and I have it posted on our ADSR5 blog. Check it out by clicking HERE.

I have to work on challenge #2 this evening. I am doing a page on "5 Things I Love About DigiScrapping". I need to get some photos taken; pick out my template & get to scrapping! I have plenty of time to get it done but I know how life can throw curve balls so I prefer to stay on top of things if possible. Hmmmmm, if I coudl only adopt that way of thinking when it comes to cleaning my house. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great hump-day!

xoxoxoxo
.

0 comments: