Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Morning Saturday....

Up early today because me and a friend are volunteering at an event being hosted by Joy FM radio station. It is taking place outdoors and it snowed last night. I am prepared with waterproof boots, thermal undies, gloves, hat & scarf! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Just jumped on to post a few recent layouts. Don't have much time as I need to get in the shower and finish getting ready. Here we go....


REMAIN

I did this one for a challenge/dare over at The Digi Dares. It is another page depicting my 2010 word of the year.

5 W's

This was for a Scrap Orchard challenge where we were challenged to create a layout about the who, what, when, where, why of our scrapbooking addictions. I enjoyed this non-photo layout alot!

Rock Star

My SIL captured a great photo of Caiden wearing his daddy's hat and sunglasses. So, of course, I had to scrap it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Moment

My brother loved this photo of our dad with Trevor sitting on his lap. This layout was also for a Scrap Orchard challenge where we were told to scrap using B&W photo(s). Okay, so not much of a challenge for me, hahahaha. I LOVE scrapping with black & white photos as it allows me to use ANY color schemed kit I want without fear of clashing!

That is all for now. It is 7:23.....must get clothes into the dryer and me into the shower. No rest for me today..............atleast not until well into the afternoon!!!

x0x0x0x0x0

.

1 comments:

molly said...

Your Layouts are awesome! I LOVE the "5 W's"! I might have to scraplift this one!! Very cool :)