Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 22, 2010

An gymnist I am not!

It is Monday. Ugh.

Had to go grocery shopping after work. Ugh.

Fell down hillside. Ugh. Ouch.

I always wanted to be a gymnist when I was a little girl. I used to picture myself going round & round on the uneven bars but my favorite event was the floor routines. The running, cart-wheeling, back-flipping......I so wanted to be able to do that. However, 30 years later, the dream is dead. Why then, did I go and do a tremendously awkward somersault down my aunt's hillside tonight? I believe I should have scored a perfect 10 for ugliest execution. I guess somewhere deep inside me is that little girl who still wants to be a gymnist. It's that or I am just becoming the biggest klutz in the Midwest. Something tells me it is the latter.

Okay, Monday....I am closing the door on you. I want to forget all about you until tomorrow morning when I wake up reaching for more ibuprofen....then I shall curse you again.

So, how was YOUR Monday?? Please share and make me feel less ridiculous about mine.

xoxoxo
.

0 comments: