Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Congrats to Miss A!!

My dear friend's daughter bought her first car today....a VW Bug. I grew up in the 70's playing the "Slug Bug" game on road trips with the family. My brother loved when we played this game because it gave him a chance to "slug" me without getting in trouble. If you DON'T know what that game is then you are probably a child of the 80's or 90's and I am so very sorry for you, lol!

Anyway, this post isn't about me....it's about Miss A. and how incredibly excited she must be feeling right now. I remember the feeling of owning my first car.....such a huge step to showing I could be responsible.

To honor her big day I did a layout using some of the photos her mom sent me....


1 comments:

Sheila said...

That is so sweet thank you...I will have to show this to her!!!! She loves her new car. I am so glad we didn't buy the one from a few days before but waited on God's okay. This caar looks and runs like a brand new car. God was very good to her!