Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 2, 2009

Frightfully Fun Fall Frolic

Say that 5 times real fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living out in the boondocks, Brian & Andrea have no shortage of leaves whatsoever. So, I was very excited as fall approached this year because I knew the boys were big enough to get snapshots of them playing in the piles of leaves. Here is the layout I did using photos of Trevor in the 2009 Autumn leaves. I didn't have photos of Caiden when I did this layout. I do now so come back soon to see the LO I do with his photos.....got a GREAT one of him and his Pa Pa :)

This LO is one I did for my CT responsibility for Lorilei Murphy aka Studio Rosey Posey at Scrapbookgraphics dot com. I have said it before and will always say it "fantasy style designs are not my forte' " However, I thought I could pull off doing something with Lor's new kit, Spooky Night, using the ever-infamous clown in meltdown mode photo! And, by turning it to b & w it worked. I wasn't thrilled with my outcome but believe it or not, the layout was placed in the Weekend Gallery Standouts thread at www.digishoptalk.com That is a thread that people, when they see another persons layout that they really really like, can post it in the GSO thread as a way of recognition. Trust me when I say the gallery at DST moves extremely fast....lots & lots of layouts being posted every hour so the fact that one of my LO's caught someones eye before it had been basically pushed on to another page is a big deal. Ok, that is my toot-toot for the day ;-)
Thanks for stopping by....have a great day!!!

0 comments: