Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday's Thankfulness

So, as usual, I exited the house later than I should have. One of the new traits I developed since March of this year and one I am not liking since I ALWAYS used to be a girl who arrived at her destination 10-15 minutes early. Sometimes more. I was known to arrive so early at times that I would just sit in my car because I was embarrassed to walk in that much in advance, hahahaha.

Anyway, I really wanted a Starbucks coffee drink and blueberry scone so I decided I could swing it even though I was running late. It's amazing how I can justify something for a SB coffee & scone :) On the way to my little piece of heaven-on-earth I was thinking that I didn't want a Mocha this morning but didn't know what exactly I did want. I pull in the drive-thru and I hear the attendant come over the speaker to the car in front of me and asked "would you like to try our new Caramel Brulee Latte?" The woman asked what was in it and I strained to hear the ingredients and OMGosh.....I knew what I wanted. So, with anticipation I pull up to the speaker and eagerly wait for her to ask ME if I wanted one, too. I can't believe I am this excited at 7:10 a.m. on a Tuesday morning. I truly am an addict!!

I think you can guess what one of my 3 thankful for's will be...so without further ado

1. I am thankful for Grande Caramel Brulee Latte's

2. I am thankful for my body being able to "so far" fight off what I think is a sinus infection trying to flair up.

3. I am so very thankful for the relationship I have with my brothers. We don't always see eye to eye about things but they are still my big brothers and I know I can count on them to be there if I need them.

0 comments: