Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 9, 2009

New Kit TBA on Thursday!!!

But, in the meantime you can see all its' gorgeousness in some layouts I did. Come back Thursday to see where you can grab this lovely kit :)

Here it is as it was intended to be....a Christmas kit. This is Trevvy last Christmas. I have a feeling I know what kit I will be using to make my Cmas cards this year ;-)

And here I am showing the versatility of the kit by doing an Autumn layout with it. Another photo of Caiden playing in the fall leaves at Nana & Papa's house! To make the photo blend better with the colors in the kit I did the following:

1. I duplicated my photo and on the top layer I cut Caiden out of the photo.

2. Next, on the same top layer I blurred it and turned it a sepia tone.

3. Now, what was left was the bottom layer of Caiden showing thru in its' original color and the surrounding leaves are blurred and sepia toned. This is a new technique I just happened to teach myself recently....I LOVE IT!!!

0 comments: