Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful Thankful Thankful

So, it is not even 9 a.m. and yet I thought I would jump on and list what I am thankful for today.

1. My new 3" thick memory foam mattress topper. It has made all the difference in the world in me being able to sleep in my bed. This morning I literally kept resetting the alarm and staying comfy cozy under the covers.

2. McDonald's coffee.......if I can't have or don't want to spend the $$ on Starbucks then McD's is the next best thing in my opinion. And oh how I need it this morning.

3. Having a job. I may not always want to be here but I am so very grateful I have it. God has been so good to us and our business over the last 20 years. He has seen us through very lean times and blessed us with some wonderfully abundant years, too.

0 comments: