Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 8, 2009

3 months today.....

and it hasn't eased the pain of losing you the way we did. I have reached a point where the thoughts don't come every few moments anymore. But, when they do come, they seem to last longer and tear deeper into my soul. I do take comfort in knowing you are where you are....praising our Savior all the day long. But, the selfish, human side of me wants you back....wants things the way they were....wants a chance to not take you for granted. I heard your voice as clear as day last night as I stood in another, unfamiliar church, during the time of invitation. With my eyes closed, head bowed, I heard YOUR voice start saying the ABC's of becoming a christian. I had to open my eyes for a moment it seemed so real.

0 comments: