Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy June 1st!!!

We start a new month and a new week on the same day....how about that? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Throwing this post in real quick before I get ready for work. The weekend was busy and the camera flash was busy so you know what that means....more scrapbook layouts to come.

But first, a new month means a new PRETTY SCRAPPY COLLAB KIT is available!!! Can I get a big WOO-HOO????!!!!!???? Click here to be directed to the Pretty Scrappy store where you can purchase this amazing kit called "Fun In The Sun". Here are some layouts I have done using the kit and I am sure there are more to come!!
The first layout is one of my BF's sons, Christian or Camden, but not sure which one. I never have been good at telling those 2 apart. The layout below that is of the Blake-Meister from last summer.....ridin' around in his John Deere jeep-thing.




0 comments: