Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Daily Digi

Oy, I stayed up too late last night. Not really by choice...I drank too much iced tea at dinner so between the caffeine & my bladder, I could not fall asleep. But, it's all good because today is FRIDAY!!! Yay!



One of the blogs I love to check almost daily (key word: almost) is Katie the Scrapbook Lady. You, too, can check out her blog....find the link over in the right sidebar under "Check Out These Blogs", or click on the gray link in the previous sentence. Today was especially good. She belongs to a site called "The Daily Digi" and I was linked to it from her blog post today. I love this new site. It has been bookmarked as a new fave....here are some screen shots and the explanations behind them. I encourage you, if you love all things digi-scrapping, check out this crisp, clean site!!!


Screen shot from their home page


A snap shot of the store section of their site


Check out these adorable DOODLES! Love them!!!

And here are some more "Happy" doodles!


Even though I do not get many chances to scrap in "pink", I love this happy little kit called "Whirligig"!!!

0 comments: