Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday again.....

Well, it is Monday again...hence my text color choice of blue, LOL. I am not feeling blue necessarily....just wishing I had one more day. Oy, story of my life...one more day. But, we are not promised one more day....EVER so I will make the most of this day as it comes.



The weekend was an odd one. I didn't feel great Friday or Saturday. Did some odds and ends cleaning (though it does not look like it)---gave Miss Molly a much needed bath---scrapped several pages---went to church---looked at computers with my dad at Best Buy and WOW can you get some awesome deals on desktop computers as compared to my laptop. Good thing I really love the portability of my lappy!



Here are some of the pages I scrapped this weekend...click on any of the photos to make them larger to read and journaling & such, enjoy!

'
This was just a random layout I did after I snapped a few photos of Molly playing with her dogfood over the weekend.



This was a layout I did for a challenge I am hosting at Pretty Scrappy in July called "A Garden Make-Over" where you take and very early-on digital scrapbook page and revamp it to show the new techniques & styles you have acquired since starting to digi-scrap. I love how it turned out.


This was a LO I did for a speed scrap. I am still not convinced SS's are for me. I think I know what I need to do next time to end up really liking the page I did. I like this page but I don't LOVE it. I feel rushed in a SS (duh, maybe why they called it a SPEED scrap and not a SLOW scrap) and sometimes my creative mind does not work that fast. Ok, let's face it, my mind (period) doesn't process that fast, LOL.


And this is a LO I did for a challenge at http://www.digidares.com/ where we had to scrap about something that causes CHAOS in our lives. Now in my layout you might think it is all the things I listed that bring me chaos but look closely at my title "Time Is My Enemy" and it is how I manage my time among all these things that makes me feel my life is in chaos.

That's it for my weekend. Off to work I go....HI-HO, HI-HO!!


ps-- I just realized I went a whole entire weekend without scrapping a page of Caiden or Trev. Whoa!!!!! Too funny :)

0 comments: