Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Four Generations!!!

On Father's Day I gathered the guys up and plopped them on the couch to get a Four Generation photograph. Next time we will take turns taking the photos because they didn't know which camera to look at, mine or Andrea's. Trevor & Caiden were being stinkers and would not look at the camera's. But, you know what, I got a photo with all of them at once so I am pretty happy.

Back row: Brian, Dad, Jeff, Josh (2 sons & a grandson)
Front row: Trevor (grandson), Caiden (great grandson)

Kit Credits: Urban Garden by Lorilei Murphy of http://www.roseyposeystudio.com/ As part of her creative team I had to do a layout using this kit. When I saw the wordart cluster, family, she made for the kit I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use. But, I was a bit concerned about my elements being too "girly". I think I made good choices with the metal elements & the netting to help in this area. It is a beautiful kit and I really like the colors....I do not have hardly any kits in these colors, yay!

0 comments: