Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 6, 2009

6:45 a.m. and the day starts...

Arose early (check)
Battery on charger (check)
Dishes almost washed (half check)
Clothes washed (check)
Molly-dog loved on (check)

I only wish that meant I was close to be caught up....NOT!!! I went to start my yummy corn/avocado/tomato salad when I realized I did not have olive oil or salt. Oy! Turned helium tank on to start filling balloons and it is making a hissing sound all on its own and don't know if that is normal so I turned it back off for now. Should wait awhile before filling them anyway. So, will run to Walmart to grab another tank just in case this one leaks out before I can fill all the balloons. Remembered I forgot (don't you love that saying?) to go by Walgreens to pick up the 4x6 photo I plan to put in this frame that reads "Life is a journey not a destination" for mom & dad. That's okay cause now I need to get salt & olive oil.

Well, I am off to check email while waiting for clothes to dry. Come back later to see how the event went!!!

0 comments: