Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Critique Me....please

just be nice about it, LOL!

Below is a layout I created for Brit. She gave me some photos of her oldest son so I could start working on a scrapbook of him since his little brother has his own. Some of the photos (such as the one I used in this LO) are not of good quality...very grainy, low resolution, etc. I took this photo and played around with my effects until I reached this finished look. I wish I had the before of the photo to show you but I don't right now. I am just curious as to what you all think. Please leave a comment if you would telling me your thoughts. Remember, be gentle, hahahaha

1 comments:

Erin said...

I think you did a wonderful job! In fact it's quite inspiring. We didn't have a professional photographer at my wedding and most of the digital pictures are very low pixel count from the early days of digital cameras. It gives me some ideas of how to go about scrapping with them. Good job!