Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday Layouts

As promised here are the 1st two layouts from Trevor's big day. So hard to go through the 200 some photos and decide what to scrap about. The cake, of course, is a no-brainer. And there will be some gift opening layouts, too. But, the one photo I captured touched my heart for some reason and so, after the cake layout I decided to scrap with it before doing any others.


I used a pre-designed template for the cake photos above. All I added was the messy stitched border around the outside to define the borders somewhat.

And this is the photo I just loved. The look on his face as he is reaching for the curly ribbon is so calm and serene (something Trev usually is NOT...lol). The journaling reads...
"In this moment you were truly without want. You were surrounded by those who love you. You received a whole new set of toys with which to play. Your belly was full and thirst quenched. There were lots of colorful curly ribbons for you to touch. I hope someday you know how truly blessed you were in this moment."

0 comments: