Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, July 19, 2009

BOTCT - Week 1 Complete


I have to begin by saying....the Busy Bees are one amazing group of digi scrapping ladies! The layouts below prove it! Whether we get the votes for this week or not, we are definitely winners. I am honored to be a part of this team, thank you. You can click on any of the images to be directed to their gallery to go leave them some love!



By the amazing Wendy


By the amazing Tracie


By the amazing....me


By the amazing Emily



By the amazing Brandy



If you are as blown away as I am with this LO's I sincerely hope you will go over to Digiscrapaddicts and vote starting Monday morning, July 20th. Here is the link to the forum where you can go ahead and get registered and then be looking for the link on my blog Monday for exactly where you go to vote.


http://www.digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/

1 comments:

Erin said...

I voted for you guys. You did an amazing job and I love your choice of black backgrounds. They are stunning.