Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 31, 2009

I can't decide....

which one I like better. I think I know but I had to submit both to Angel, my faithful quality control expert, to decide for me. This is my week 3 Battle of the Creative Teams layout. Our challenge this week was to scrap by numbers. Working our way from 10 down to 1 page element. Our choices were.....
10 Staples
9 Flowers
8 Words
7 Sprays of Greenery
6 Ribbons
5 Papers
4 Frames
3 Photos
2 Fonts
1 Date Element
Here is what I came up with....


I am most fond of the top layout. I feel like it is more easy on the eyes. By that I mean, the bottom seems off balance....maybe had I placed my photo cluster on the left and the smaller greenery/floral cluster in the lower right corner.
So, what do YOU think. I want to know. Drop me a comment at the end of this post or email me at helenmparker@sbcglobal.net Tell me "top" or "bottom".

1 comments:

Erin said...

bottom. I like the open space that in top left corner.