Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 31, 2009

Pray Without Ceasing....

As I stopped to eat lunch and check my email I found yet 2 more requests for prayer. So many needs....so many needs. I felt compelled to just have a post full of prayer requests. I may not give alot of information but trust when I say, God knows! I do this because I find out people follow my blog I and I don't even know it. So, it is my hope that there will be some prayer warriors out there that read this post and God will lay it on their heart to pray for some or all of these needs. I hope if you do so you will be richly blessed for your obedience to God's command.
  1. Baby Trina, in the hospital awaiting results of testing to determine what is causing her to run high temps & be so sick.
  2. Amber Donley, involved in a serious car accident this morning (7/31/09) and is in ICU with multiple facial fractures plus numerous other injuries.
  3. PJ - truck driver whose propane tank exploded and caught him on fire. In medically induced coma with burns over 40-60% of his body.
  4. Mike Laws - unspoken request
  5. Tim H. - battling throat cancer
  6. Christine Bergan - preparing to move to TX
  7. First Baptist Church Maryville members....Cindy/Alyssia/Cassidy Winters - as we all continue to heal from the loss of Fred, a Pastor, husband, father, brother, son, uncle, friend, shepherd.
  8. Our country & its leaders....the economy & the corruption that abounds
  9. Pam Barnal - awaiting results to determine what is causing such serious shortness of breath. Family issues....need for peace & unity.
  10. Shelby & Tyler Gaultney - Unspoken
  11. Diana Camren & the rest of the team- as they prepare to go into the Mission Field for 2 weeks to Africa...leaving August 5th! May God use them in a mighty, mighty way!
  12. Kristine & her husband, my friend's daughter, as they are traveling from CA to move here (IL).
  13. Baby Jack - born with Cystic Fibrosis

The list can go on and on but unfortunately I must go back to work. Pray....pray without ceasing!

0 comments: