Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Two of my OWN layouts....

I love being a creative team member, don't get me wrong. But, sometimes it is nice to start a layout and pull from any kit....use any element.....just let the creativeness flow. That is what these two layouts are about.


I have not scrapped about either of my sweet boys in forever (ok, a little dramatic) but it has been too long. This adorable little kit is called Happy Garden. The word art on the bottom left is from Danielle Donaldson's kit, Oh My Word Brush Set, purchased over at Scrap Artist.


Journaling Reads: It was such a lovely day to be driving on the back roads of Amish Country in Marion, KY. Mom and I enjoyed all the beautiful scenery around us from the rolling hills, to the pastures full of horses, to the old, time-worn barns that begged to be photographed such as this one. There is something about a worn down barn that makes me think of the word determination. They are determined to remain an icon of the days past when life was much slower...more peaceful.

The kit used to create this LO is called "Love Earth" by Delicious Scraps, formerly of Pretty Scrappy. And I used another word brush by Danielle Donaldson's kit, Oh My Word.

Hope you had a blessed Saturday. I am tired tonight after helping a friend pack for her move to Texas next week. Mr. Arth R. Itis is making an unexpected visit tonight. He is not a welcome guest but should not be around long....hopefully :) Off to throw clothes in the dryer and bed down for the night.

0 comments: