Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 8, 2009

ROCKED OUT 2 MORE....

layouts using the kits, Sunny Disposition by TaylorMade Designs & The Digi Files #6 from The Daily Digi. Amanda Taylor is hosting a challenge that earns you a $3 coupon to her store for the first layout you do with her kit.....and $1 for each additional layout you do. I am at 3 layouts so far so that is $5.00....woo-hoo! Here are the other 2 layouts I have created so far. The first one is in the previous post.


All but the background paper is from Amanda's kit, Sunny Disposition. The bg paper is from The Digi Files #6....a great collaboration kit which you can find over at The Daily Digi store for just $5.


I so LOVE this layout. I have been holding on to this photo from Mom & Dad's 50th Anniversary party back in June and I am glad I waited because Amanda's kit had the perfect yellows & blues to match the photograph. The pops of red & the staples are from The Digi Files #6 kit. I love having a pop of color added to my LO's like this.

Thanks for stopping by to peek at my August progress. Have a blessed Saturday. I am off to start laundry....put up the $100+ I spent at Wal Mart (and not ONE fun purchase, either!!!) and do some housework inside with the a/c going. Going to be a scorching 95+ degrees today and no clouds in the sky to block the sun. Yep, it's an inside day :)

Hugs,
Helen

0 comments: