Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, August 7, 2009

A few layouts....

I have been very creative lately....here are the results:



This is my Week 4 Battle of the Creative Teams layout. You will see it again when I post on Monday but thought I would go ahead and place it now, too. I don't do many heritage layouts but this week the majority of our team chose "heritage" so guess what? I scrapped, heritage style. I really do love how it turned out. This is my mom & dad on their wedding day. My dad's parents are to the left and my mom's dad is on the right. Scrapped using the August Collab kit at Pretty Scrappy called Drama Queen.



One of my August CT responsibilities at Pretty Scrappy was to do a layout using the kit, Monica's Wedding. I chose the kit because I knew I had photos to scrap with it (and I do like the color theme in the kit)



Another August CT layout using the kit Doodloo. Again, the colors caught my eye in this kit and I thought these photos of Caiden worked perfectly with it.



This is an old LO I did of some 1988 photos and I posted it here now because it is my "before" layout for the August challenge I am hosting again at PS....A Garden Make-Over. Below is the after layout....



The kit I used, Let's Fly A Kite, another August CT job, lended itself well to my photo. That day, which I remember so well, was such a lighthearted, happy-go-lucky day that the kit's personality is perfect for my layout.


This is a layout I just cranked out for a TaylorMade Designs challenge. She is challenging us to use her kit, Sunny Disposition, to create layouts. The more we create with the kit, the more we earn towards a gift certificate to her store. Hello? Can someone say "Oh Heck Yeah!!!"? I am crazy about this LO.....of course, the white space being something I have grown to love. My photo subject has much to do with loving the layout as he is one cute little dude!!!

Ahhhh, what is THIS all about you may wonder? This was a layout I did for a challenge that I think I totally forgot to ever submit. The challenge was to scrap about......you guessed it, a bad habit we have. Well, the list I had to choose from in my own life of bad habits was longer than I care to share but leaving my shoes around EVERYWHERE is one that really annoys me. Yes, I can annoy myself with my bad habits as much as anyone else can annoy me with theirs, LOL.

So, that's a little peek into my creative world for now. It is nearing 8p.m. and I have not had dinner. Just now getting hungry. Ugh, I hate to eat this late, I really do. Hmmm, what to do!!! Maybe a salad. C'ya, thanks for stopping by!!
Love,
Helen

0 comments: