Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Do you have FLAIR????

Flair is so much fun! I get mine from fb (Facebook) and use them as my avatars on the many digi-sites I frequent. There are thousands of different flair to choose from and you can choose the ones that best fit YOU which is the most fun. You can tell alot about a person just by reading their flair. What do mine say about me??? BTW, these were uploaded in random order so go with me.....


These 3 say: I am a ferocious, coffee drinking woman who wants to be a kid again!



These 3 say: I am a friendly, introverted, child of the King!

And these say: I am an uncomplicated fruitloop that loves Gerbera Daisies!


How about these? I love flip flops & chocolate....oh yes I do indeedy!!!!!!


And finally.....I love taking photos to cherish the memories!