Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Torn between love & desire....

If you know me, you know I adore the mountains! Always have and I think I always will. The last 2 years I have made trips to Colorado but sadly this year it was not in the cards. My only time to get a week away is in October and well, I don't do Colorado from Oct-May ;-) So, I am putting together an ocean vacation with my mom for October this year. She has always wanted to see Savannah, GA and I am going to make sure she does! I have never had much of a desire to do ocean trips but I am really getting pumped about this one! I have reservations made at a little cottage on Tybee Island....just a few short minutes to the Atlantic Ocean. I can't wait to drive around Savannah and see the gorgeous personality of Southern living!

Here is my first love....a beautiful sunset behind the Rocky Mountains, courtesy of my BFF in Colorado.....



And a photo, courtesy of a search on the internet & Trip Advisor, of a sunRISE over the Atlantic Ocean....what I think will become a new love affair of the heart!




Ahhhhhhhhh, counting the days to October 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Love & Hugs,
Helen

0 comments: