Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just chillin'

Just chilling tonight....enjoyin' the fact I was privileged to come straight home from work and enjoy a laid back evening. Here are some layouts I have done over the last several days. Sorry if I posted any of the already....I went back through some of my old posts but may not have gone back far enough.


This was just me playing around. I learned some new PSE techniques during a speed scrap last weekend. And then I stumbled upon another new technique so I was having a little practice. Not sure I really like the result of this layout but even the "not so good ones" should be shown.

Ahhh, this one I like....ALOT! I love the paper blocking....the simplistic design....the journaling. I just love it. Oh yeah, and I LOVE those dirty piggies and the little boy they belong to!!!! Kit used was Summer's Dawn by TaylorMade Designs at www.oscraps.com and the frame was from The Digi Files #6 from www.thedailydigi.com


I love this little boy, too. Our little "bruiser" boy! This was a kit I had to use (with pleasure) for Lorilei Murphy. It is called "Fresh" and can be found at www.roseyposeystudio.com

My fave photo from Trevor tearing up his birthday cake this year. Kits used: Sunny Disposition by TaylorMade Designs at www.oscraps.com and frame is same as mentioned earlier.

Caiden....looking cute as ever. Kit used was for a Pretty Scrappy August CT responsibility and it is called Doodloo. Find it at www.prettyscrappy.com. Word art is from TaylorMadeDesigns


This kit is the same kit I used to create the layout up above....the purple colored one titled, Little Bruiser. Oh yes, it is the same kit. I love versatility in kits....gives you more bang for your buck, you know? Here I took some photos of Trev and did several different blending layers & finally a vintage photo layer. They aren't quite sepia but not quiet b&w either....I like the effect, alot!
This layout was for a challenge at Pretty Scrappy using a freebie template. I needed a series of photos and this was the first grouping I came to with enough similarity for my liking. Kit used was Sunny Disposition by TaylorMade Designs. (have you caught on yet that I LOVE Amanda Taylor's designs?)
This was my speed scrap outcome from last weekend. I will admit, I am getting better at the whole ss'ing thing. My LO's are improving and I am not stressing during the ss itself anymore. I honestly don't remember what kit(s) I used for this LO, sorry.

0 comments: