Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Blog Design

I just love Blogger! How easy it is to manipulate to make your blog "pretty" & the fact it is FREE are my top 2 reasons why!

Zoe Pearn offers these great "Blog In A Box" digital scrapbook kits complete with the blogger HTML code & instructions. I have had this for awhile now and been waiting to do it. I knew it would take some time from start to finish so I needed to make sure I had the time. I sat down tonight just to design my banner & sidebar labels & upload everything to Photobucket. That was supposed to be all. Of course, I could not stop at just that. I should have because now it is nearing 9:30 pm and I have not done near what I needed to around the house. Ugh! But, I do have a pretty blog, LOL!

I spent about 15 minutes just plugging in all my "favorites" links and wouldn't you know it, I closed out the configuration box without saving all my work. Why did they NOT design it to ask you if you are "sure" you want to close without saving changes??? Oy, I am not starting over tonight. I have some laundry I need to get put in the dryer yet.

Well, I hope you like the look of my new blog. I do not plan to put all my blinkies back on. I want to try and keep it a little "cleaner/simpler" than before.

Thanks for stopping by! God Bless <><

1 comments:

Erin said...

looks awesome! love it!