Life Scraps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Flickr + Mosaic Maker = FUN!

One of the side games to play over at Pretty Scrappy, where I am a CT member, is All About Me! Well, that is my favorite subject so I had to see what it was all about, LOL. You were suppose to answer 12 questions and based on those answers, do a Flickr search to see what photos popped up. For example, a question was..."what is your favorite color" and mine is yellow. So, I typed in Yellow in the Flickr search box and up pops page after page of photos containing something yellow. I then chose my favorite and copied the URL link and pasted it in the Mosaic Maker The result is you have 4 rows, 3 columns of various photos that represent the answers to your questions. It is pretty fun. Today I decided to just do a mosaic of 16 things that I enjoy...things that make me smile/happy at this point in my life....


Here goes....see descriptions below the mosaic

Top Row (left to right)
1. Digital Scrapbooking
2. Rainbows
3. Papillon Doggies
4. Flip Flops
2nd Row (left to right)
1. Pedicures
2. Starbucks Frappucino's
3. Icecream
4. Fields of flowers
3rd Row (left to right)
1. Colorado/Mountains
2. Bath & Body Works
3. Off the beaten path country roads
4. Taking naps
Last Row (left to right)
1. Laughing
2. Iced Tea
3. Leather Purses
4. Photo Frames

Head on over to Flickr & Mosaic Maker and have a little fun. Show us in photos what makes you tick!!! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: